Benefit from a robust infrastructure to transmit your data securely.
Wireless point-to-point (P2P)
Point-to-point technology allows for wireless transmission from one building or geographic location to another.
Types of applications
Groupe CLR is equipped with mobile units that allow for the rapid deployment of a wireless communication station in a strategic area that can be powered by solar panels, a wind power unit or line current.
A mesh network allows for interoperability among several fixed or mobile stations that are connected without a central hierarchy via a LAN or an IP connection, thus ensuring that all users get the best possible wireless connection.
Mesh network advantages
• Greater coverage in hard-to-reach areas by using all deployed devices.
• Each unit with access to the main network create a bridge for units that don't have direct access.
Mobile Telecommunications Unit (MTU)
Groupe CLR is equipped with mobile units that allow for the rapid deployment of a wireless communication station in a strategic area which can be powered by solar panels, a wind power unit or line current.
• MTU’s mobility allows rapid deployment or re-deployment, wherever your business may take you
• A complete, functional communication system that can be used anywhere
• Compact trailer that can be towed by a pickup truck