In case of a major accident including a toxic substance, a public alert equipped with an outdoor siren is one of the most effective means to warn the public. Groupe CLR is the right choice to insure it is installed in accordance with municipal, provincial, and federal regulations and leaves you and your population feeling confident.
Groupe CLR distributes and installs world-class FEDERAL SIGNAL products that address every major industrial risk management situations, as well as preventative alerts during day-to-day operations.
Turn key services
- Design and integration - Sales and installation - Sound propagation calculations
Sirens are essential for industry and municipalities in a variety of situations.
• Arena refrigeration system
• Chlorine water treatment plant
• Large refrigerated warehouses (meat, fish, brewery)
• Preventive warnings: pre-blast warnings for mines, floods, etc.
• Papermills and other companies that use toxic products such as chlorine, ammonia, chlorine dioxide, sulphur dioxide, etc.
• Fertilizer manufacturers
FC and UV controllers with DSA and MOD speaker arrays are complete siren systems that can be rapidly deployed in municipalities and industrial parks to effectively warn people of an emergency. This suite of electronic sirens has a decibel output range from 102 to 130 dBc, with different programmable steady or fast wails, and other voice messages or instructions.
Federal Signal’s outdoor electronic sirens are of the highest quality and reliability.